We are open with protocols in place to keep our staff and clients safe. The health and welfare of our staff, clients and community is our #1 priority.
What follows is a summary of the protocols we have in place for the foreseeable future.
- Everyone is required to wear a mask inside the clinic in accordance with health ordinances.
- We ask that you DO NOT come in if you are experiencing any cold or flu symptoms or if you have been in contact with anyone that has. Please be mindful that we are trying to provide a safe environment for everyone so we can continue to provide services for the community.
- We are reducing the number of people in the clinic at one time so we can still maintain our social distance. The doors will be locked and we ask that you please come to your appointment on time—not early or late. We will open the door for you when you arrive. We will be taking your temperature upon arrival as well as asking a few short questions.
- Wherever we can we will minimize contact points and all surfaces will be wiped multiple times and between each client’s appointment. We have provided extra sanitation areas and ask that you please sanitize upon arrival and before leaving.
- Enhanced PPE (personal protective equipment) ie: masks and face shields will be used for added safety during treatments. Strict infection control practices have always been an integral part of our clinic but we have added some enhanced precautions for everyone’s safety.
You can request an appointment here.
Links for further COVID-19 Related Updates and Resources:
In a complimentary consultation at our Mill Bay clinic, Dr. Decker and our team will personalize a treatment plan to help you achieve glowing, natural results.