Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure and as needed
Use a water-resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
Reapply at least every 2 hours
Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor
For external use only.
- Do not use if on damaged or broken skin.
- When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs.
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Avobenzone 3%, homosalate 10%, octisalate 5% and octocrylene 10%
- Provide broad-spectrum UVA and UVB protection
- Plant-derived melanin
- Helps to shield skin from HEV blue light
- Iron oxides and mica
- Delivers adaptable skin tone color correction + immediate brightening
- Exclusive 12hour time release antioxidant complex
- Tetrahexyldecyl ascorbate
- Stable vitamin C that works deeper in skin to minimize the appearance of future dark spots